Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To do in 2012

I haven't done any modelling this year - been too busy sorting out the modelling space to actually do any real modelling. But since I am going back to work this week following the Summer Holiday I thought it would be a good idea to put a list of what I hope to complete this year out there as a means to keeping me on track.

To work it out I decided I would only look at the UFO box rather than the gloat box (which recently had some etches from Masterclass Models added to it - LNER Quad Art and BR 4-TC).  There is plenty to do in the UFO pile but these are the top 10:

Finish the:
NSWGR C38
VR K class
ERG Royal Train
LNWR signal box
Farish Class 33 repaint
the gardens on St Alban's Priory
rewiring job (started in 2007!) on StAP
points on Swallow's End (after fixing up the trackwork!)
Mk3 fodder store to go with the 2mm cattle dock.
Cartic4


So there is 10 things on the list - some should be fairly straight forward (the repaint for example) while others will take a bit (the rewiring job wins this one!).  There will certainly be other projects which crop up along the way but hopefully at the end of the year I can look back and tick these 10 off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment