Sunday, December 21, 2014

Festive Festivities

Not much modelling going on what with the end of the School year, the start of the Christmas season and the preparations for a massive renovation (which will add two bedrooms to the house – so more of a rebuild than a renovation but for accounting purposes…).

Stuff is being done however – Thursday nights I have been going to a mates place and getting on with my UFOs in the soldering pile.  I have been working on 5 Thompson Suburbans from Etched Pixels (although I think it might be the Ultima side of the Island) and then there is next year’s Area Group Challenge which I have started. 

I hope to post some pictures in the next couple of days on the Thompson’s but in the meantime, Merry Christmas to all  - I hope Santa brings you something railway related amongst the gifts and mementos.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is well in Brisbane. I shall need to live vicariously through your blog for model train activity in Brisbane. Ben's scenery is coming on. Have you finished the grassed area on yours? All the best from Sydney.
    Regards,
    Anthony Ashley

    ReplyDelete