Sorry for the late running of the Friday Night Update. Truth be told, I didn't think there was much to show for my efforts and I wasn't going to update at all but Amity said seeing the progress and having an idea of time involved is one of the things she likes reading on people's scrapbooking blogs and so...
I spent approximately 6 hours over the weekend getting the 5 remaining points sorted. This involved cutting 180 sleepers to the correct length (having printed out some B7 L and R points from Templot) and then making a start on putting the Versaline chair plates on them. By knock off time last night I had got to the point where 2 of the 5 points had been thought the chair jig and were double sided taped down to the templates for fettling of the chairs (I find I have to fiddle with some - not sure why but I suspect it has to do with the fact the Versaline system works on 31 timbers and Templot 30 for the B7. No, I don't know why they are different either!). The other 3 point are in the loose stage of timbers waiting their turn on the production line. So 6 hours down, no rail soldered to anything and I reckon a good 3-4 hours to go to get them to the point of test fitting on the layout. Then there is the not insignificant matter of the TOU...
The photos below show the story.
Sleepers cut ready to lay out
Placing for fit
Waiting for rail
Waiting for rail 2 (the wave is prototypically Queensland at present!)