Saturday, March 10, 2012

Royal Train

I mentioned in my blog from February (the one and only - work and family seem to have slowed progress more than I anticipated!) that I was building the present day Royal Train using the ERG vinyls.  Pictures have now been taken following the painting of the corridor connectors black (they having been caught up in the spraying of the ends grey).  I have not gotten around to changing the couplings over to close couple the set.  While it is headed by 67005, this is the dummy Royal Locomotive Dapol produced.  I am hoping to get 60163 later this year and this train was obtained for Tornado to haul.

Typically from the photo session this afternoon, only a few are worth putting up.  I will hopefully get a decent shot of one of the Mk 3s tomorrow and add it then.



No comments:

Post a Comment