I have had a busy couple of evenings. Firstly UFO wise 6 HAA hoppers have been transferred having been backdated from sectorisation yellow to BR bauxite. While the number panels don't match the RTR ones, I am not too worried owing to the perils of NVD and the fact that the complete train is 21 vehicles which I suspect needs a bit of variation. These are the Farish HAAs, not the Peco nor Minitrix.
I have also made a start on three 10' wheel base brake vans as I discovered sometime ago that I don't have anywhere near enough brake vans. I always thought half a dozen would do, but by the time I make up a couple of shunt trains, two block coal trains for the St Alban's Gas Works there isn't much left over so a few more are now in the pipe line. I suspect it may end up being "you can't have enough brake vans" but time will tell.
Finally, a busy evening with the glue and solder has seen significant progress made on my Cartic4 from the NGS. Pics and its own entry will be up over the weekend. I have been very surprised at how easy the kit actually is. Either I have developed my skills to a greater point than I think or the kit is genuinely easy provided you take your time - I suspect the later and all credit to the designer whoever it was.