I managed to lose the mojo at the start of May due mostly to work pressures so I have returned to the methodology which I find works best to get the juices following - the UFO box.
Some of what I have been working on, I was working on last year about this time so clearly not enough progress there! However, stuff has been done - a Farish Private Horsebox which was acquired via eBay has been put on a Peco chassis with a view to using it as a shunting wagon - I use the Peco arms and home-made electromagnets on St Alban's Abbey. I have also replaced the missing bar on a Bachfar BR Cattle wagon and done some work on fixing the roof for the Minitrix/Ultima D113 Gresley BG conversion. Lastly there is putting transfers on and finishing off the NGS D113 BG in all over Blue.
No photos - sorry - and I won't get any done tomorrow as I am off to Brisbane to be godfather to a mate's daughter on Sunday. Hopefully a photo update on Sunday including the current look of Swallow's End.